Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

christianpeople - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* christianpeople > Topics

Subject: I don`t understand
Replies: 8 Views: 1446

mdc2 12/10/2006 - 10:20:40
Christianity is growing. In America alone there are millions of christians but how is it that E'-noch prophesied in Jude 1:14-15 and said '....Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints. To execute judgment upon all....'. *

gbopp 12/18/2006 - 8:46:32
For Enoch, (see Genesis5:3-24). The seventh from Adam includes Adam. Jude quotes from *1Enoch1:9* popular in early Judaism and respected by christians in antiquity. Enoch is not part of Holy Scriptures, but the teaching in this reference accords with Biblical truths, Jude understands Enoch to prophecy the second coming of Christ, when the ungodly will be judged. (see 2Thess.1:6-10). The reference to ''ten thousand of his saints'' is from *Duet.33:2* the saints who accompany Jesus Christ to judgement are the angels (see Matt.16:27; 25:31). Someone else will have to explain this, Mabye Enoch has writings in the Jewish parts of the Bible that are not in the Christian bible. *

mdc2 12/18/2006 - 2:46:45
So what you are tring to say is that GOD is not coming back with his saints but with angles? *

gbopp 12/23/2006 - 1:35:57
When Jesus returns to earth, He will have his angels to watch over the heavens, Earth will be a perfect place, protected by all the heavenly host. Revelation21:1-5. ''Now I saw a new Heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. And there was on more sea. 2.Then I, John, saw the Holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (the church is Jesus bride) 3. And I heard a loud voice from Heaven saying, ''Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4.''And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; There shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. *

gbopp 12/23/2006 - 1:41:28
5.''Then He who sat on the throne said, ''Behold I make all things new. And He said to me, ''Write for these words are true and faithfull.'' I'm sorry I took so long to get back here Michael, I hope what I've written will help you. God bless you bro and Have a Great Christmas. Happy new year *

mdc2 12/26/2006 - 12:10:48
The words saints refers to GOD`s people. Mat. 27:52 Acts 9:13,32,41 Acts 26:10 Romans 1:7 Acts and many more. *

gbopp 12/26/2006 - 1:57:59
Thats correct, in Duet.33:2, the reference referring to ''the ten thousand'' is the angels. In revelation the scripture refers to the saints, God's people. *

endtimes 1/9/2007 - 7:06:58
With Jesus'return or second coming, the raptured church will accompany Him which are the saints. *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 07:32am
The saints nd angels will all be returning with Jesus *

* christianpeople Forum

Search:
topics replies

* christianpeople

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits